Tuesday, March 5, 2013

God is providing!

John & I are excited to share that we are the featured family on the Give1Save1Africa blog! Click the link below to view our adoption video. We are on day 2 & have already received $2,700!!! That is incredible & absolutely blows my mind! God is using His people to bring Him glory through the adoption of Sha. How amazing is that!? We are expecting to be submitted to Embassy tomorrow & plan to travel 2-3 weeks after that when we clear immigration. I (Brittany) will most likely be going to pick him up this time since John went to get Bek for the 2nd trip. Although I am so eager to get our boy the thought of flying that far alone is a little overwhelming. I can't believe that in the past 6 months we have brought Bek home & will be welcoming another son into our family! If I wasn't the one living this life I would think the people doing this were a little nuts. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Check out our video here!

No comments:

Post a Comment